This Study is now available. Check out the Reports section in this issue of Tech Touch! Here are a few excerpts from the study:
- CRM Adoption has grown from 40% in 2013 to nearly 70% in 2015.
- 60% of agents log in every day or more than that.
- A growing trend for top producers is having someone manage their CRM for them.
- Of those agents who don’t use a CRM the No. 1 reason was clarity; unsure which system to use.
- By far, the most adopted and important feature within real estate technology platforms are tools that aid the agent in staying in touch with clients, including follow-up, drip and any form of email marketing.
- Agents who use a CRM are 26.2% more productive than agents who don’t use one.