REAL Trends : The Trusted Source
REAL Trends, Inc. is a communications and consulting company considered to be the leading source of analysis and information on the residential brokerage and housing industry. REAL Trends is based in Denver, Colorado.
With 27 years of continual growth, REAL Trends continues to provide real estate professionals with new and innovative resources on the latest industry trends and strategies into the future.
REAL Trends audience includes:
- Owners/brokers representing 64% of the business done in the U.S.
- The largest 600 brokerage firms.
- 10 of the largest global real estate brands.
- 5,000 of the highest producing sales professionals.
- Over 100 real estate professional organizations.
- 60 mortgage lenders including 4 of the top 5 leading U.S. firms.
- 3 of the top 5 U.S. title/settlement companies.
- 200 corporations providing real estate products and services.
- Over 20 online real estate e-businesses.
For over 20 years, REAL Trends has been the trusted source for real estate CEOs and leading managers. Here’s what our readers have to say:
“REAL Trends is the country’s leading source of a) what is happening in the real estate world today and b) the best resource for future trends to impact us tomorrow. It is mandatory for any serious real estate professional.”
Lawrence F. Flick, IV, Chairman/CEO
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
“As a leading broker in our market area, our sales team expects us to be on top of the latest directions of the industry. REAL Trends is the source for industry information that we consistently rely on for making sound business decisions.”
Dan Elsea, President/Brokerage Services
Real Estate One
“REALTrends provides the most enlightening research available in the industry. Always on target with the critical issues, Steve Murray and his team provide the data and insight into market trends that are so imperative in the future planning of my company.”
Shirley Zeitlin, CEO
Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
“There is enough opinion and uncertainty in our business so I am always looking for unbiased information about today and the future. REAL Trends always seems to be at the heart of the next big “trend” with great analysis and insight. REAL Trends is an important resource for all of our management group.
Nancy Fennell, President